Saturday, March 22, 2008

Spring Fun



Wow! So much has been going on lately. Sorry for so many pictures--I always have a hard time selecting just a few. A little over a week ago, Eli had his first t-ball game. He did really well for it being his first. He ended up having to hit off the "t" both times at bat, but he did some great fielding. He stopped the ball several times and threw it to first. His game this past week was even better. He was able to hit each time the coach pitched to him. Much improvement!

Last Sunday, we had some family from out of town over for lunch at Mama and Daddy's. The kids had a blast racing down the driveway and just being kids. Thanks to Denise for taking the pictures for me.

Mrs. Sue brought her horse to school this week. I wasn't out there when Katie's class fed him and sat on him, but I was out there when Eli was out there.

This past week, we had an Easter Egg Hunt at school. Eli's class and my class walked over to the park and had a hunt, played, and had McDonald's. I took Katie with us. She wore her new Spring outfit that I had finished the night before.

Today we had our church Easter Egg Hunt. It was a lot of fun! The kids were able to find lots of eggs, have their faces painted, and have some good old fun. The Primary Presidency did a great job!

Hope everyone has a great Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Slide Show!!! Eli looks like he really enjoys t-ball.
I LOVE Katie and Ginny's matching dresses! very very cute!
Happy Easter!