Signs of Easter
Easter Baskets

Eating chocolate bunnies

Easter Outfits for church
Dying Easter Eggs

Hiding/Hunting Easter Eggs in the front yard

Dogwood trees in bloom
Azaleas starting to bloom

And of course, remembering the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
(click on picture for a link to a great video about Jesus)

And of course, remembering the Atonement of our Savior, Jesus Christ.
(click on picture for a link to a great video about Jesus)
Hope everyone had a great Easter Sunday. We had a wonderful time at church and then headed to Barnwell to have dinner with Jamie's family. The kids enjoyed playing with their cousins from Barnwell and Hilton Head. There were no dogwoods in bloom at home, so I'm glad that the dogwoods in Barnwell were blooming--I can't imagine Easter without seeing their beautiful flowers.



3 comments:
Great pics!
Cute blog Shannon! I just started it - I feel like I am so behind the times. I can't wait to learn how to link people up to mine - I've already found at least 10 or so blogs that I will visit on a regular basis! Your kids are so cute. And your Mom cracks my husband up. He thought my Dad's jokes about 'Martha Ann - now that girl can talk!' were just in good fun, which they are but they're so true! She is great! I think I'll be just like her in a few years, if I'm not already.
I love the Easter pics! And Dogwood trees, I miss those!
Post a Comment