I'll start with the biggest thing that has happened to me over the last few weeks. I cut my hair! Yes, after growing it for several years now, I decided it was time to cut it for Locks of Love. I hadn't had a hair cut since October of 2005. They cut 10 inches off and I've now got to mail it off so that they can use it to make a wig for 
a child going through chemo. It felt great to get it cut off. I love having shorter hair. It doesn't take as long to dry or even use as much shampoo to wash.
The kids have been enjoying swimming and eating lots of watermelon. It's been so hot that we haven't done much during the week other than going to school in the morning and hanging out at home or the pool in the afternoons.
We went to a family reunion this past Sunday for Jamie's family and were able to spend the afternoon in Saluda with family. It was lots of fun! Eli and Katie really like playing with their cousins.
The pregnancy is going great! I'm 14 1/2 weeks along right now. I go this week for my bloodwork and then my normal monthly appointment the following week. When I went at the end of May, he did an ultrasound and the baby looked great! Strong heartbeat and moving all over. It's amazing how different it looked since the first ultrasound 4 weeks before. They grow so fast those first few weeks.
5 comments:
CUTE hair!!!
wow!! that's a lot of hair...i really like your hair short though! and it is so much less maintenance! hope you are doing good and we'll just see you soon!
It looks good...glad to see you finally updated.
OMGoodness!!! That is ALOT of hair...you are a brave women...I am scared to death to cut mine. I LOVE your new style...I am sure your hair is going to make someone very, very happy...It's all nice and curly too:-)
Cindy
LOVE the new do! Can't believe how fast your kids are growing! TOO CUTE!!
Post a Comment