Saturday, January 13, 2007

Eli's first day of Primary and Life

Eli is an official "Big Boy." He is now in Primary at church and doesn't have to go to the nursery anymore on Sundays. The pictures are of him before church and then after church with his "Child of God" crown. His teacher said he did pretty good in class, so I'm proud of him. He didn't cry of anything when I dropped him off. It helps to have cousins and friends that were in there so that he didn't feel alone. We'll see if he's still excited tomorrow when he goes into primary again.

We've had a busy week this week. I started LA Weight Loss on Monday and so I've been very careful with what I've eaten. I weighed in this morning and I had lost a total of 6.4 pounds since I started. Yea!!! I'll have to continue giving updates as I lose. I have been very good about drinking all 64+ ounces of water every day. It's getting easier and easier to drink water instead of other things.

Well, as I type, the man is working on setting up our new home. I'll have to go over today and take some pictures. Hopefully in the next 2 weeks, we can get everything moved in and be living in there soon. Katie has spent the week just being our little Katie. She is so funny. She has started puckering up her lips when she wants to kiss someone. She is definately becoming more vocal every day. I found her yesterday, sitting up on the couch reading a book. It was upside down, but she sure was enjoying it. I'll post more as the week goes on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a special milestone to go from Nursery to Primary!!A BIG Congratulations for Eli.

VivaLasFloyds said...

Isn't it time to update already?!