Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Easter Activities

We had a great Easter this year. We started our Easter festivities out with Easter Egg hunts at school for the little girls. I did not get pictures because I was with my class and it was a little misty outside. The Saturday before Easter, we were able to go to the primary Easter egg hunt at the Adams home. It was very sweet to see Ginny helping Laura Lynn. Laura Lynn did not get very many eggs because she just enjoyed walking around all on her own. Rebecca and Rachel Titus were very helpful with both Ginny and Laura Lynn and made sure they found eggs.
Eli and Katie's age groups were on the other side of the house hunting eggs. By the time I made it, most of the eggs were found, but I did catch Katie still searching and Eli eating his candy.

Ginny enjoyed chilling with her cousin, Will, on the hammock.
Easter morning brought yummy treats and everyone got a pillow pet.
Once Laura Lynn realized that there was candy in her bucket, she was very happy.
Ginny's hair was a little wild because the night before she had busted her head on the counter and had a little gash on the left side. I had put some neosporin on it and it made it a little greasy.
We were able to go to church and feel the spirit of Easter morning as we listened to some wonderful talks on the resurrection. We left after Sacrament Meeting so that we could head down to Barnwell to visit with family. Before leaving we had an Easter photo shoot. I did not take one of all of them together since we had just done that last week in Atlanta. I picked out my favorite 2 shots of each child.







We had a delicious lunch in Barnwell. There was a ton of food and all different kinds that were brought by Jamie's aunts, cousins, mom, and siblings. We thoroughly enjoyed the food and the company.
After our food had settled a little, the kids had an egg hunt on the front lawn. Laura Lynn made a great friend out of the statue. She talked and talked to her.
Here are all of the younger cousins together before the hunt begins.


This is our beautiful niece, India.

We really had a great time Easter weekend. It was nice to be around so much family and to really enjoy our children.

1 comment:

House of Squitty said...

You have such a beautiful family! Glad you enjoyed your Easter.