Easter turned out to be a beautiful day! We got up and saw what the Easter bunny had brought us and then started getting ready for church. We went to the Columbia Ward for their Sacrament Meeting since our ward doesn't meet until 1pm. After church, we headed down to Barnwell to eat with Jamie's family. We had a wonderful time at his sister's home. The meal was DELICIOUS! The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and had a fun time with the family easter egg hunt.
The dresses the girls wore were the ones I had started making back in the fall. I had put them away until Spring and thought what better time to wear them. They looked very cute in yellow.
4 comments:
It was so good to have you guys in our ward Sunday. I only wish that I could have talked to you longer but I had to get my self up to primary land. Glad y'all had a good Easter!
Cute dresses! You made those? So adorable! Sounds like you guys had a beautiful day. We had rain followed by 6-10 inches of snow yesterday! Crazy! Don't you miss Utah?
Wow - you smock your own dresses? Is there anything you CAN'T do?!
Really cute dresses!! Great picture of the kids.
Post a Comment